3000 N100 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3000 N100 battery

3000 N100 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excellent Choice for Sony Ericsson K800i Black color Mobile.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Excellent Choice for Sony Ericsson K800i Black color Mobile. Empty
PostSubject: Excellent Choice for Sony Ericsson K800i Black color Mobile.   Excellent Choice for Sony Ericsson K800i Black color Mobile. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:55 pm

The new Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile is a classy and compact 3G phone coming with an fantastic Cyber Shot digital camera feature in a very sleek velvet black colored casing that is certainly highly attractive. The Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone redefines the way we think about camera phones. To start with, Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile's branded Cyber shot the same name that graces Sony's photographic camera range. Sony Ericsson K800i Dark colored Mobile also shares many of its menu features using Sony cameras, along with a powerful xenon flash designed for night-time photography and a graphic stabilizer to reduce camera shake when you find yourself taking pictures or creating videos. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black color Mobile model handset from Sony Ericsson comes with a beautifully crisp 262k TFT hue screen that works as being the perfect viewing display. The Sony Ericsson K800i Dark colored Mobile integrated 3. 2 mega pixel digital cameras with 16 x digital zoom as well as auto focus ensures a users perfect pictures utilizing excellent quality. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile handset coming in with a xenon splash light ensures better photography even in the poorest lighting conditions bringing light towards life. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile casing measures 105 x 47 x 22 mm which is decently compact. Keeping a close watch on its 3G functions, the mobile phone's excess fat of 115 grams can be considered as light weight. Currently, the Sony Ericsson K800i is available in two colour solutions Velvet Black and Allure Dark brown. The Sony Ericsson K800i Dark colored Mobile handset's TFT structured 2 inch screen, that produces more than 262k colours dominates top fascia of the piece of equipment. Primary camera module is mounted on the back of that Sony Ericsson K800i, protected by a lens cover. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile intuitive video recorder and player existing in the Sony Ericsson K800i mobile handset provide the best quality footage. It is possible for the user to enjoy the use of a video call option and video streaming with the help of the handset. The Sony Ericsson K800i Charcoal mobile handset has a built in 3G technology that allows the users to be on a call or paying attention to the favorite music on the music player during the web surfing. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile comes with Bluetooth wireless technology that helps you to connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth device. Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile is likewise possible for the buyer to send photos simply and quickly with the help of Bluetooth. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile particular model from Sony Ericsson features a built in media player that gives the user with joy and fun all at the same time. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile built-in Radio feature helps the person in enjoying excellent music throughout the day. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black Mobile handset also includes various messaging services including text messaging (SMS), email, instant messaging and multimedia messaging (MMS) that are beneficial for the owner. The Sony Ericsson K800i Black mobile has a standard battery, Li-Po 900 mAh (BST-33) stand by Up to 350 h (2G) / Up to 350 h (3G) talk time Nearly 7 h (2G) / About 2 h 30 minutes (3G). For more specifics visit www. phoneandbeyond. com
Back to top Go down
https://3000-n100.forumotion.com

Excellent Choice for Sony Ericsson K800i Black color Mobile.
Page 1 of 1