3000 N100 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3000 N100 battery

3000 N100 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 Most Popular Laptops Designed for 2011.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Top 10 Most Popular Laptops Designed for 2011. Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Most Popular Laptops Designed for 2011.   Top 10 Most Popular Laptops Designed for 2011. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:46 pm

The Lenovo ThinkPad X201 continues to be holding onto its grip to your #1 position since August 2010. The Lenovo ThinkPad T410 today holds the #2 area; a bump up coming from its previous #3 position. The previous #2 location holder, the Asus N53Jf, didn't make it onto this month's top ten list. 拻

Lenovo ThinkPad X201 (Still #1) - The Lenovo ThinkPad X201 is really a 12. 1-inch screen ultraportable laptop that provides the latest Intel Heart i3, i5 and i7 processors. The X201 comes with an amazing 6 hour battery power life, integrated touchpad and also pointing stick, full sized keyboard and also the typical excellent ThinkPad quality users have come to anticipate.

Lenovo ThinkPad T410 (Previously #3) -- The ThinkPad T410 is really a 14-inch screen portable laptop targeted at business users. The new Lenovo ThinkPad T410 model comes with a sleek, industrial design, thoroughly clean lines, a symmetrical demonstrate and wider hinges. In addition, a next-generation keyboard and touchpad that not just has a more advanced look, but is also simpler to use. The ThinkPad T410 comes equipped with an Intel Core i5 or perhaps Core i7 processor and optional NVIDIA switchable NVS3100M 512MB design.

HP Probook 4520s (Previously #4) -- The HP ProBook 4520s is really a small and medium small business notebook that replaces any older 4510s from a year ago. The new model bumps the configuration from your older Intel Core 2 Duo category of processors to the more sophisticated Intel Core line, such as the Core i3, i5 as well as i7 processors. The 4520s includes a more durable metal outer walls cladding, improved performance, along with a very nice keyboard.

Dell XPS 15 (Previously #5) - The Dell XPS 15 by using Windows Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium includes the choice of 3 different-powered Intel Core i7 or simply i5 processors, ranging out of 840QM to 460M. Also select from 4, 6 or 8GB contributed dual-channel DDR3 memory. The actual highest-powered battery is 9-cell, providing 9 hours and 9 a few minutes of battery life.

Asus G73JH (Previously #7) - This 17. 3-inch monster includes a Core i7 processor, 8GB associated with RAM, and the most robust mobile video card attainable, the ATI Mobility Radeon HARLEY-DAVIDSON 5870.

Dell Inspiron 15R (Previously #Cool -- The Dell Inspiron 15R notebook carries a 6-cell battery for no more than 4 hours of capability, or an optional 9-cell power supply, with a maximum in hours and 58 a few minutes of power. Hard drive may include up to 640GB of storage. Comes with a normal integrated graphics card or maybe an optional ATi Radeon layouts card. Color choices involve black, blue, pink or perhaps red.

Asus U41JF-A1- The ASUS U41JF-A1 is really a well-equipped multimedia notebook using a 14-inch screen. The thin-and-light layout houses an Intel Central i3 dual-core processor (2. 53GHz) and generous gaming capability because of Nvidia GeForce GT 425M special graphics with 1GB DDR3 ?mages memory. Add to that 4GB of system memory including a 500GB hard drive and you have got plenty of power for that family laptop. Build quality is lower than impressive, but you may very well be willing to live for it since the U41JF delivers beyond 7 hours of power supply life.

Sony VAIO EC (New towards the top 10) - This 17. 3-inch Sony VAIO EC multimedia system and light-gaming laptop with Windows 7 Home Rates or Professional (64-bit) includes up to 8 GB of DDR3 SDRAM and up to 3 numerous hours of battery life through power-saving mode. There is around 1TB of hard drive storage at 5400rpm. Processor is a Intel Core i3-370M, and an ATI Ability to move Radeon HD 5650 graphics card can be obtained.

Alienware m11x (Previously #10) - The Alienware m11x notebook is definitely an 11. 6-inch portable gaming notebook by having an Intel Core 2 Duo processer and Nvidia dedicated design. The Alienware m11x could be the most portable gaming laptop in the world, or universe for which will matter!

Lenovo G550 (New towards the top 10) - The Lenovo G550 can be an update to the Value Line G530 with all the primary difference being the shift on a 16: 10 to your 16: 9 screen. Configurations include either Intel Pentium or perhaps Core 2 Duo processor or more to 4GB DDR3 fitted memory.
Back to top Go down
https://3000-n100.forumotion.com

Top 10 Most Popular Laptops Designed for 2011.
Page 1 of 1