3000 N100 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3000 N100 battery

3000 N100 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battery on my Asus U6S laptop is just over three years.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The battery on my Asus U6S laptop is just over three years. Empty
PostSubject: The battery on my Asus U6S laptop is just over three years.   The battery on my Asus U6S laptop is just over three years. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:33 pm

The battery on my Asus U6S laptop is just over three years out of date. Unsurprisingly, it can seldom hold a charge now days, in part because the person who used it most (I'm looking at you, Mrs. Hassle-Free PC) kept it plugged in all the time. As I've mentioned in the past, that's a surefire technique to reduce a battery's permanence and capacity. Needless to talk about, a replacement is extensive overdue. Just one dilemma: Asus wants $90 for a new battery. And that's not at all unusual: I've seen laptop batteries selling for as much as $150. Crazy! Fortunately, I know where to go to find cheap laptop pieces: eBay. And, sure enough, with a little searching I found a U6S-compatible battery for $37 shipped. The seller carries with it an excellent rating, and the battery comes with a three-year warranty. Score! Your mileage may vary, of course--there won't always be such killer deals almost every laptop make and mannequin. Also, I should note that there's a bit of a safety risk involved in purchasing cheap, third-party batteries. On the other hand, even manufacturers' own batteries have been known to have difficulties, so you might in addition save a few greenbacks. Batteries aren't the only laptop part you can find cheap on eBay. As i wrote back in 2009, a worn-out keyboard is often very cheap and easy to replace. I did a five-minute surgery for a Dell laptop, which obtained sticky keys and rubbed-off emails, and spent a lavish total of $12. The result: a laptop that viewed and acted like new--keyboard-wise, anyway. Again, your mileage may vary. Finally, if your notebook computer screen is cracked, burned out, or otherwise no longer working, look to eBay to have affordable replacement. Prices plus availability definitely vary commonly here, and replacing a computer screen isn't nearly as quick and easy as replacing a variety. The seller may give instructions, or you might have to do a little online reconnaissance to seek out help. But even if you hire someone local to try and do the labor, it'll probably end up costing you a lot less than the manufacturer would ask for. WholesaleeShop. com. au Works with "Super Quality, Satisfactory Services"WholesaleeShop. com. au works for providing high quality goods to all business men, such as eBay traders, distributors, store owners, retailers, drop shippers and small wholesalers at competitive price ranges. Abiding by the process of "Super Quality, Satisfactory Services", we are striving hard that they are your good business companion. With our joint campaigns, we are convinced which the business between us would definitely bring much benefit to both among us. If you've had any experience with these kinds of laptop part replacements, tell me about it in the comments! http: //www. wholesaleeshop. com. au/laptop-battery/dell-gd761. htmhttp: //www. wholesaleeshop. com. au/Wholesale-Electronics-News/magic-batteries-technology-by-wholesaleeshop-com-au/
Back to top Go down
https://3000-n100.forumotion.com

The battery on my Asus U6S laptop is just over three years.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3000 N100 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: